Passenger - Privilege Welfare Vouchers & Cards
A Brand New way to deliver exceptional service to passengers during delays:
Privilege services have the solution to provide the services to every passenger while you can still be in control at all times. Our software solution gives your passenger the best service while providing airlines or handling agents with accurate information on passengers consumption as well as possible return funds from unused vouchers.
Passenger Compensation Solution - The Challenges
International Regulations - EU Regulation 261/2004 oblige airlines to make compensation payments to passengers in the event of flight irregularities. There are varying processes for compensation, according to airport or country.
In the majority of cases airlines compensate passengers using "paper vouchers" or in some cases they just authorise the retailer to offer specific LVRs on production of the boarding card. This system offers no choice to the passengers while creates tremendous queuing in the Airport Snack Bars. As a result many passengers do not even bother to collect their snacks.
However the Airline Carrier, would still pay for all passengers, even though we have found that a significant number do not exchange their vouchers. This situation increases passengers complaints during a disruption and of course puts pressure on the Customer Services Questionnaires.
Our Solution Offers the Carrier
How do Passenger Welfare Vouchers & Cards Work?
- Welfare Vouchers are stocked safely in each station
- Every card is provided with directions of use guide in the package
- Once the Carrier authorises - cards are issued to passengers
- Allocated cards are “uploaded” with the authorised funds within a few minutes
- Passengers have a real choice of goods and Smart Cards can be restricted to specific retailers
- Smart Cards also have an expiration time - usually the estimated boarding time
- Cards are collected at the Boarding gate for reuse
- In cases of creeping delays, cards can always be reloaded with additional funds for passengers
Benefits to the Passenger / Beneficiary
- Passengers are immediately able to use the card
- No need for beneficiaries to have a bank account
- Passengers get a choice of various snacks, drinks and (or) other goods to spend their allowance on
- The system eliminates the need for passenger to queue as usually happens with "paper voucher" procedure
- Provides added value to the welfare service and the Airline/Tour Operator product.
- Significant improvement of the Passengers Airport experience which directly reflects on the Carriers and the Tour Operators Service levels
Benefits of the Solution to the Airline